Translator

Monday, October 29, 2007

Rumors of my death . . .


Okay, folks I've been out of commission for a couple of weeks. No, I'm not dead. No, the blog is not dead. In fact I have over 100 posts ready to "become live" with a click of my finger. The problem with this is, Blogspot does not let you indicate automated future posting.

Oh Blogspot, when will you give us an "automated posting" feature? Truly, that's all I want for Christmas. I think I speak for many people using your wonderful system when I say that being able to write a blog post and indicate on what day it should go "live" would be so very wonderful. It would help busy people like me become much more consistent in our blog posting . . . thus allow you guys to hold on to your large blog audience . . . thus create more revenue for you. Please, please ole' great programmers in the sky of blog universe -- could you make this happen for us lowly bloggers?

Just for my readers, I didn't forget about you. I just couldn't lift my head from the pillow for a week. And then last week I had to catch up on work (you, know the thing that pays the bills? -- I'm not a millionaire yet). But I'm back now, so look for more help in finding telecommuting jobs, more discussion on mad schemes to make more money, and tips on how to KEEP said money.

Thanks for understanding.
Telemill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.