Translator

Saturday, December 1, 2007

November was a bitch with a long wicked knife


SSHHH!!!
Originally uploaded by LISA M G
Okay, yeah, so I disappeared in November. Basically, for all you nosey people out there - I had my head down and my nose to the gridstone -- working. Basically, making a path for all the riches 2008 is holding for me.

There are several things I'm going to do to make my dream come true -- November was the month that I set everything up to get the ball rolling. So, I had no time to come through and discuss it with you guys. Sorry about that.

But because of my hard work, my dedication and stubborness (not to mention the many all-nighters I pulled). I feel that I am well on my way to making my dream come true - $3,000,000!

What am I doing precisely to make that grand bit of cash? Patience, patience . . . you are going to see. I am now organized and all set up to be able to blog AND do all the activities I have on board to make lots of money. I want to thank you all that came by, even when my blog seemed dead.

I plan to retroactively fill November up with posts (I had written the posts previously - it's just that blogger doesn't have an auto post feature, so I have to do it manually), so visit often and go BACK in time for some good information on telecommuting and becoming rich.

Here we go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.