I am very impressed with Farrah Gray, a 21-year-old Black man that became a millionaire at 14 years old! There are many points in his story that gives clues to achieving wealth and prosperity.
1. Make use of basic resources;
2. See potential where others don't (or won't);
3. Don't be afraid to ask things from people and do be afraid to "go for it.";
4. Have confidence in your dream, your purpose -- even when no one else does;
5. Start/produce something that helps others;
6. Deal with rejection and press on;
7. Don't be afraid of new opportunities, take them and learn from them;
8. Teach others what you know how to do -- but make sure to get paid for it.
But his true motivation was to help his family (particularly, his mother). A quote from the ABC News article about him states:
Part of what motivated him to begin earning money at such a young age was watching his mother work so hard. "When I went to sleep she was up; when I woke up she was up," he said. "So I never really was sure that she did go to sleep. And I really felt that out of that feeling of struggle, my mom had a heart attack, and I said there must be something I can do to help her."
Read the entire article about him.
Millionaire by 26: Secrets to Becoming a Young, Rich Entrepreneur by H (Google Affiliate Ad)