Translator

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Website Review: Double to a Million


Okay, I know this is a very silly concept but I simply love these types of experiments. As you know, I was a follower of the "Red Paper Clip" and the "Million Dollar Homepage" experiments and I've been watching this "Double to a Million" guy for a couple of months now. I'm really intrigued by guys who latch onto a theory, really work their asses off to use and create a reality-base with said theory, and find some type of success in doing it. The only thing that depresses me is that I can't find any women with the cahones to do like-minded projects.

Anyway, the concept goes like this . . . there is an article entitled: How to Double Your Way to a Million in 28 Steps that's been floating around for years. So this guy decides to take the challenge and follow the article's instructions to see if he can actually achieve $1 million dollars in 28 steps. It's a really fun read and I recommend it.

Double to a Million Plan Timeline
dtamp.blogspot.com

Million dollars; millionaire; experiment; money; wealth

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? No women, huh? One of the most successful of the doublers is a woman. Check out:
    http://doublingchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for pointing this person out. Please forgive me for not knowing about her. I can't get through the entire web . . . that's why I have readers such as YOU kind Anonymous.

    Thank you so much for pointing this website out and please, if you guys have any more sites that I've missed, do not hesitate to correct me.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.