Translator

Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog Review: Found Money Jar

I found this very interesting blog called -- Found Money Jar -- that really proves my argument about how coins can help you achieve your goal toward riches. We citizens of the United States have money, literally laying at our feet and if we were just conscious enough to collect it, save it and invest it (no matter how small the amount) we would be financially richer than 90% of the world's population.

Yes, I really believe a penny can help. Some folks think I'm crazy when I pick up pennies and yell out that I'm closer to 1 million dollars . . . yeah, I get strange looks all the time.

But at Found Money Jar, each day that this guy tallies his "coin finds" and how he invests the funds that he collects and finds . . . you see how a simple thing like walking around, picking up coins and actually doing something with them (like investing it and making it grow) can make you a little bit richer.

I visit his website often, just to get inspiration . . . and know that I'm not the only doofus collecting coins on the streets shouting EUREKA! in the world. It's good to know you are not alone in your insanity.

Read his blog, it's very interesting.
http://foundmoneyjar.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.