Translator

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tele-Jobs: Palm Coast Data

Looking for a data entry job? Palm Coast Data has work from home jobs and they are very easy to find. The only problem, the jobs are offered too people in a specific region. "Palm Coast residents west of the toll bridge" to be specific.

However, they require $60.00 deposit for a "SecureID Token" to protect their servers. As usual, I will always warn potential telecommuters about fees and money requirements placed on them before they can begin working. I've done a little research and so far I have not seen any complaints or problems reported about this deposit. But, I will say to anyone considering this avenue of employment to beware -- if you can't afford to lose the required $60, don't apply.

My philosophy will always be: "Money goes from the employer to the employee, not the other way around." Be careful and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.