Translator

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Site Review: Free Money Finance


Oh my, what can I say about this website? I am simply in LOVE with FMF (Free Money Finance)! He is my blogging idol. 

I would like my blog to grow up and be FMF one day.  If you really want the low-down on your personal financial situation, I would suggest that you read this blog.  I've followed it since I discovered it in 2008 and it's always good.  Good information, good writing and good advice.

All his advise has helped me, but of particular great advice to be is his series:


How to Get Your Blog to 100,000 Visitors and Beyond

If you are a blogger wishing to gain a large following, this article series will truly help you.  I know it helped me.


However, I love FMF's personal finance articles & series:




I think what I really like about this blog is the hard work FMF puts into the blog's archive to make it easy to find any topic dealing with finance.  Also, I appreciate the no nonsense, easy reading style the author created.  

Often at the end of his posts, he gives a short of list of other posts that are on the same topic and that the reader may be interested in.  I'm thinking of adopting that technique in Telecommuting Millionaire? Blog because I find this so very helpful.


Visit Free Money Finance.  You will not be sorry.
http://www.freemoneyfinance.com/

 


Like this article? Then you will probably like these articles too:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.