Translator

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Me and the Topic of Telecommuting


From 1998 until 2003 I wrote many articles and promoted a book dealing with the topic of telecommuting. Since then I have worked tirelessly as a telecommuter with several employers -- I like working "on contract," it gives me the diversity and freedom I constantly crave in my work.

I would like to continue helping others find work-at-home jobs and so, I plan to talk about this opportunity extensively on this blog, thus the title . . . Telecommuting Millionaire.

But before I jump into specific telecommuting topics that I'm just itching to tackle and share with you, I thought I should lay some foundation and let you read some of my classic telecommuting articles. Once you have read those, then I think you will be well prepared for some of the more detailed problems and issues that a telecommuter and "potential" telecommuters face.

I am currently working on updating and revising my book, The Real Deal on Telecommuting and plan to offer it again soon (if there seems to be any interest in it later). Let me know if this is a good idea or not.

I hope you enjoy reading my old articles on telecommuting. Rest assured that I am just itching to write about all kinds of new ideas on finding work-at-home jobs that I really, really want to share with you.


Like this article? Then you will probably like these articles too:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.