Translator

Monday, October 8, 2007

Scammer Fee #7 - Registration Fee

"We find your resume impressive and would like to offer you the job we advertised. But before we can proceed, you must pay our registration fee."

Puleeze!

The only time I've paid a registration fee is to take a college course, join a conference or drive my car. I'm not paying registration fees for a job. I don't care if your company's headquarters are in another country. If you really want my skills, my knowledge and my know-how to help you company make money -- you'll pay my registration fees, buddy.

Other ways scammers try to get ya':

Scammer Fee #2 - Administration Fees

Scammer Fee #3 - Software Costs

Scammer Fee #4 - Materials Fee

Scammer Fee #5 - Starting Fee

Scammer Fee #6 - Manual/Training Fee

Scammer Fee #7 - Registration Fee (You Are Here)

Scammer Fee #8 - Make Sure You Are Serious Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.