Translator

Sunday, April 27, 2014

The little things are BIG



Let's pretend. Imagine that you visit the doctor tomorrow and he tells you that you only have three days to live -- 72 hours.  What would you do first?  Who would you visit? Where would you visit?  Who would you talk to and spend time with?  What would you do that you've always wanted to do?  How would you fill those 72 hours?

Would you go to work?  Would you cut someone off on the freeway?  Would you stand in line for 30 minutes at the grocery store? The bank? Would you call someone and argue with them?  Would you spend hours with people who don't like you and you them? Would you go to the gym? Would you watch court shows on TV all day long?  Would you watch sports on TV all day long?

If I had only 72 hours to  live, I would want to be with the people I love the most.  I would want to make sure my affairs are in order.  I would want to make love one last time. I would want to give money to a desperate and needy person.  I would like to fly to Hawaii and watch the sun set on the blue shores of the island.  I would want to have a huge party and invite only people who like to laugh and have fun. I would want to write.  I would want to let every person who has helped me know how much I appreciate them and how much they changed my life.  I would like to know that I changed someone else's life for the better.  

Funny, all the things I didn't do today.  

Sad but true, the things that mean the most to us--we don't do.  What kind of life is that? A sad life where we don't comprehend that: the little things we do are actually big parts of our lives and they mean the most.  

Start doing the little things my friend.  At the end of your life, you'll be much more satisfied.

Pay attention to the little things.  Be powerful and influential my friends.


**************************************************************************
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.