Translator

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Worrying




It took me a long time to understand that worrying is literally working against myself.  I used to LIVE in the land of worry.  It gave me comfort somehow.  Don't ask me what type of comfort, I still don't understand what's so comfortable about worrying. I guess worrying feels like you are investing energy into the problem, but in actuality, you are just expelling energy . . . you are not solving anything.  

If you are a worrier and you want to learn to stop doing that, here are some resources to work on your habit of worrying.

Dale Carnegie's: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living

Anxiety Culture's: Undo the Worrying Habit

Huffington Posts: 9 Scientifically-Backed Ways To Stop Worrying


How to Stop Worrying and Start Living


And after you read these articles, DO SOMETHING.  Stop worrying and do something about your problem.  And if you can't do something about the problem then distract yourself and do something else.  Use your energy to your advantage, but stop giving away your valuable energy!


If you like this article, you should read:




************************************************************************** 

Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

1 comment:

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.