Translator

Sunday, February 2, 2014

No Obstacles



I can tell you this as fact.  I used to wish for a life with less challenges and no obstacles.  I used to bemoan how my life seemed to be riddled with unexpected stuff that I had to deal with constantly and how it was always getting in my way of doing what I really wanted to do.  So, I followed the path of least resistance and found . . . nothing I wanted at the end of it.  

The path of "no obstacles" has NOTHING you want in the end of it.  Believe me.  

Celebrate the obstacles and challenges.  Be glad that you have the fortitude, the strength, the wisdom, the resources to get OVER, UNDER, THROUGH and AROUND those obstacles.  In the end, you'll find everything you've dreamed of!  I promise.



************************************************************************** 
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.