Translator

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Telecommuting Jobs for Week of 12/02/08


As you guys may know, I'm looking for employment. Yeah, it's a really bad time to do that -- but hey, what can you do. I need a job.

Anyway, I thought since I've been looking for a job and I come across positions that I won't apply for, I thought I'd share them with you. In hopes that somehow I make a difference in this crazy economic situation we are all in.

I'll try to do this weekly until I find a job for myself. Let me know if there is a particular "type" of job that I should keep my eyes open for. Good luck in your search . . .

Ad Sales Executive (Boston - South)

About.com Seeks Health Professionals as Writers

About.com Seeks Sports Journalists

Account Exec. for Cigar Mag - Fun, Flexible, and Lucrative (ATL)

Casual Game Programmer - Contract Position

Curriculum Writers for High School Business Courses (SF Bay Area)

Director of Engineering
Freelance Flash Designer (Portland)

Information Security Engineer (San Francisco)

Internet Marketing Apprentice CHALLENGE (San Francisco)

Lifestyle Writer for 50+ Audience (Boston)

Medical Writers and Editors

Native Spanish Speakers Needed

Regional Account Executie (Midwest/South Central)

Regional Sales Manager - bilingual English/Spanish (LA based)

LinkReliable Website/Graphics Designer Needed ASAP (Atlanta)

Retail Web designer needed (Atlanta, GA )

Seminar Scheduler - PART TIME (San Francisco)

Senior ITIL/ITSM Consultant (West Coast)

T-shirt designers needed!

Website and Flash Designer Needed for a Short Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.