Translator

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Business of Writing


While reading through my dozens and dozens of writing journals, I discover tid-bits of information about the world of publishing that we "readers" and "aspiring writers" never think about.

The most interesting information about the publishing world is always hidden in articles talking about something else entirely. But these tid-bits are crucile to your survival and success as a writer. What many aspiring writers don't realize is when you venture into the ocean of "publishing" you cruise some dangerous waters. I want to make sure that if you venture into the deep, you survive your journey.

So, whenever I come across critical information about the publishing industry, I'll make sure to publish my findings here. The beginning of the title of these posts will always be, "The Business of Writing."

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.