Translator

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Having a bad day? Put this on repeat . . .


Had a day when I was full of doubt.  I put this video on repeat and REALLY listened to it.  It's important to put motivational thoughts in your brain - constantly!  Constantly!  If you are having a bad day, watch or listen to this.


************************************************************************** 
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

3 comments:

  1. Motivation kills all signs of stress! Thanks to this video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. You have no idea how much this video helped me. I thought, well if this helps me, I'm pretty sure it can help out someone else! Stay in your power my friend and continue to do something extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find!
    This is the man who chiseled his body to perfection, became the lead in multiple action movies, then became governor. That requires a lot of motivation! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.