Translator

Sunday, December 8, 2013

I want to be a blogger, but I can NOT write everyday . . .

One of my frequent readers of Telecommuting Millionaire? wrote to me about his aspirations for building their blog.  It was a great concept and I encouraged him to do the work of setting up and marketing his blog.  But he had one concern, one problem -- he realized that the most successful blogs have regular content added to it every other day, or every day or several times a day.  He wants his blog to be wildly successful (which I think it will be), but he said, "I want to blog, but I can not write everyday . . ." 

Which is understandable, he is living a full life.  Besides this idea to begin a blog, he holds a full-time job, he has a houseful of kids, he has other family obligations -- and I realized there must be resources out there that can help my fellow bloggers be much more successful than I am at this blogging business.

Lo and behold, I found the resources that can help my fellow bloggers be more consistent in their blogging.   If you have the money to pay people to create great content then you should contact content warehouses.

What are content warehouses?  Well, they are places where writers are registered to create great custom content for you at a price.  I've found a couple of content warehouses through my many twitter followers/friends.  You should check them out!

Constant Content 
@constantcontent (twitter)
www.constant-content.com/about (Website)
Want to develop a website, but don't have the time to write?

Content Runner 
@contentrunner (twitter)
www.contentrunner.com (Website)
A marketplace that brings those in need of content with those who generate content.

Unfortunately, I haven't used these services myself due to my lack of funds, my love of writing and my lack of concern with consistently updating my blog on a regular schedule (I know, I know, shame on me).  These two services look very good and I'm sure they would be very helpful in getting the ball rolling for those who want to start a blog, but just don't have the time to do it right all by themselves.

And for those who have been thinking of starting a blog, I say DO IT like yesterday!  Because as you know, I have always wanted to be in the inner circle of power and influential people . . . get to work!

************************************************************************** 
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.