Translator

Friday, December 6, 2013

Now that you are awake . . . creating money out of thin air.

The hidden secrets of money. Does this ring true to you, or do you think these guys are blowing smoke up your butt? Watch this video and tell me what you think.

I do agree very much agree with what these guys said when they said actual wealth equals "your time."  Your time IS truly your wealth.  Your time, you effort and your creativity . . . this is truly your wealth, not vehicles, not real estate, not currency, not net worth.  Your TIME!  Check it out. . .



************************************************************************** 
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.