Translator

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One Little Thing - Can Make the World a Better Place



One little thing . . . can make the world a better place for someone.

One little thing, that probably doesn't matter to you.

One little thing, that once you do it, you probably don't think anything about it after that.  You probably forget you even did it.

But I tell you it can make a difference in someone's life.  It could make a hopeless day become a day so bright with possibilities that one is almost blinded with warmth, joyfulness and hope.

What is that one little thing?  A quick, positive note of ENCOURAGEMENT.

The last few months, I have been working tirelessly on this blog.  Trying to provide good information.  Trying to help anyone that happens to stumble upon my website to realize their dreams and start taking their first steps toward those crazy dreams.

Though I'm averaging several hundred visits on my blog per day, I'm getting no comments and my Google Adsense ads are not being clicked on (basically, they are not working).  I was getting discouraged, wondering if I was really helping anyone.  Things were looking pretty bleak and I was wondering if I should just perhaps quit.  When suddenly, several of my Twitter Followers must have felt my despair in the ether and sent me encouraging tweets.

These people had no idea that their messages -- which were no more than 100 characters -- gave me the fuel to keep going.  To follow my dream and continue my work on my blog wearing a goofy smile on my face.  I'm sure they dropped a tweet and haven't thought of it again, but those little words meant everything to me.  So, "thank you" everyone that encouraged me this week.  You have made a difference in ways that I can't even be described sufficiently here.

And for all of you who have thought to yourself:  
"I should drop so-and-so a note."
or  "I should tell so-and-so I really like this."
or even "I really enjoyed that."

Do us all a favor, don't hesitate. Do it!

You have no idea how a few little characters become the fuel to BIG POSSIBILITIES, BIG OPPORTUNITIES and BIG DREAMS.

This post is dedicated to the people who have given me encouragement this week.
SoccerMom @shansoccermom
Ratih Puspita @jeng_puspita
Sophia McIntyre @sophiamcI of http://www.WorkAtHomeSpace.com
Swaleha Kassim @swalehaK

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  You made my day much brighter.



Like this article? Then you will probably like these articles too: 




**************************************************************************
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

1 comment:

  1. Rosalind,

    What a beautiful post and THANK YOU! I'm so glad we connected on Twitter and I'm learning from you every day. Keep providing your awesome knowledge; you are heard and I know you're helping others find their dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.