Translator

Sunday, July 20, 2014

How Do You Make Your Dreams Come True?


How do you do it?  Well, I've been telling you how to do it.  But sometimes, you have to hear it from people that you know, love, trust and admire.  So here it goes.  From three men that have made it big in show business.  Listen to them.  They are telling you the truth.




Jim Carrey
"You Might As Well Take A Chance"



Steve Harvey 
"You Have to Jump"



Tyrese 
"If you want it, go get it!" (some profanity)





Now, go out there and be the powerful and influential people that I know you can be!

****************************************
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation. It's the little things you do that make the biggest difference. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.