Translator

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How about I make YOU rich!




I have decided to change the direction of my little blog Telecommuting Millionaire.  

Before this date (January 2, 2013), this blog outlined my attempts at millionaire status.  But life got in the way, tragedies happened, and the recession forced me to change direction in my efforts, plans and goals.

Now, I haven’t given up on my study of wealth and financial independence, but I’ve decided to re-focus.  I’ve come to the conclusion that the road to wealth is best traveled with friends, so instead of focusing on my own road to wealth, I think I will focus on making all of you wealthy or at least financially independent.

Together we will explore how other people are successfully working from home, building businesses, producing passive income and gaining financial stability.
There are so many topics I want to explore, I would like to explore these topics for you and hopefully assist you in your success (and perhaps mine too). 

Why not?  

I would love to know some wealthy, influential people – and if I can help you become a wealthy influential person, all the better.

All this falls into my vow for 2013. 

Telemill’s 2013 Vow:

I am going to take the opportunity to love on everyone I encounter in 2013.   
I’m gonna get to know all of you better, love all of you a little harder, and grow opportunities that much more.   
Lord willing, I’m gonna make the day brighter for someone every day while I still have breath in my body.

So, let's play!



---------------- 
You can make this blog better. Tell me what types of topics you want me to focus on. I'll be happy to write about things that actually help and entertain you. Or drop me a line at telemill at gmail. [You know what to do to send the e-mail, right?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.