Translator

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The House of Cards, too little too late?


<-- Click picture to see the video

Video and article by CNN about the housing crisis . . . the bubble.
To me this is too little, too late information. I realized all this stuff all by my little old self and realized that this day was coming a couple of years ago.

But one good thing comes from this investigation.

It answers the questions I had about WHY in the hell was this going on?
Why couldn't people see that this was a disaster ready to happen? Was I the only one that saw what was coming down the road? Was "I" the only sane person that the "mad party?"

The answer = GREED.

I guess Micheal Douglas was wrong in that movie when he said "Greed is Good." Hmmm.
The Article and the Video

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog! I'm surprised you don't have a lot more comments. You provide awesome information--especially for WAHM (or at the very least, wannabe WAHMs).

    I know there are other sites out there that provide similar info, BUT I like the other info you provide as well--scam, earning/saving money, earning philosophies . . .

    Great job--hope to see more posts soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.