Translator

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Start the Next Chapter




It's the end of the year.  I hope I've given you motivation to begin living your dreams. If you haven't gotten as far as you wanted to go, don't fret.  If you made lots of mistakes this year . . . good for you!  At least you got off your butt and did something.

This is the time to shake off the past.  Don't look back now!  Keep looking forward.  Yesterday is done, can't change it.  Today is what you have and where you start.  Let's do this!

Happy New Year and Happy New Adventure people!


************************************************************************** 
Do me a favor . . . Click one of the icons below and share this article with friends! Leave a COMMENT by clicking on the little orange "comment" below right by "written by Telemill" notation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.