Translator

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Should you pay to get a list of telecommuting jobs?


In my humble opinion, I feel that there are enough resources out there that can lead you to good telecommuting jobs free of charge -- you just have to spend some time with them and research and dig and find.

"But wait," you say, "many people are juggling family, house and whatever else and want to just apply to a job and not take hours and hours and hours looking for jobs that they can apply to."

Okay, okay there are websites that charge you a small fee to look at their list of telecommuting jobs they've compiled. If you have the money to pay that fee to make your life easier -- great! Here are a couple job listing services that have been around awhile and that I feel are on the up-and -up. (Just to let you know, I'm not getting any kick-backs from these two companies).

Telecommute-Jobs: Has been around since 1999, by the people who created PrgJobs.com, registered with the BBB and offer a generous refund if you are not satisfied. $39 for 3 months of the listing.

Telecommuting Jobs: I remember these guys when they offered their list for free. They have been a good resource for telecommuters for over 11 years now. I've heard nothing but good things about them. They list there jobs to the public, but to get the contact information t apply for the jobs requires a $15.00 fee for the password. Not a bad deal for a reputable service.

I hope this helps all those busy people out there who haven't the time to search themselves and are willing to pay for the service. Let me know if there are other reputable places that should be listed in this post. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.