Translator

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Update: I'm $27 dollars closer to my goal


If you've been following along on my adventure, you know that I'd even use a penny to get closer to my goal. I even pointed out some people that were tallying their daily finds in coins as they went about their lives.

Well, I'm happy to say that I've cleaned my entire house -- well, not the entire house - 3 rooms -- but it felt like the entire house. Anyway, I did some deep cleaning (I'm proud of myself) and I found a total of $27 in coins!

Well, I found more than that but I'm not counting the quarters because I need those for parking and bridge tolls; so, those are sitting in my car ashtray.

Anyway, I have $27.00 in dimes, nickels and pennies and I am going to take them to my bank, deposit them and put them in my millionaire account. Aren't you proud of me?

What? Yeah, okay, I may have 4 more rooms to clean up . . . and the garage . . . but, dang can ya' give a girl a break? I did clean up (and I mean DEEP CLEAN here) three rooms and gained a nice sum of change.

Gosh, there's just no satisfying some people!

Photo by: Seg Fault

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.