Translator

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Can't Sell My House

Photojouralism at it's best! About people that can no longer sell their house.

You may not know this but I've been following the "housing market" situation very closely for over 5 years now . . . it is one of my very guilty pleasures. To me it's an economics class come alive.

I predicted over 5 years ago that this housing market was a bubble and was bubbly as Glenda the Good Witch (you'd have to have watched Wizard of Oz to get that one). This just one of the websites that is proving that I (and others that saw it coming) were right.

It's a good website that gives an example of what can happen if you follow the "neighbors" (the sheeple) and not your own good financial sense.

http://www.icantsellmyhouse.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.