Translator

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Looking for a Telecommuting Job?

My goodness, finding telecommuting jobs is so much easier today than it was only 5 years ago -- when I used to religiously compile a work-at-home job listing. It used to take me weeks going through on-line newspaper classified listings, and company job posting sites looking at every one of the job descriptions in hopes I would see phrases like: work-at-home, home-based, possibility of telecommuting . . .

Today, the telecommuting job hunter has is really easy. I mean you guys I have a load of sites that lists good, scam-free jobs. Among those reliable sources is the ever present -- Craiglist!


Craigslist.org

I think everyone has heard of Craigslist.org. If you haven't, let me walk you through. Select the nearest metro area to you. Under the "Jobs" column are job categories, select one or select "jobs" to get all jobs. Click the "Telecommute" button under the "Search For" box. The list provided are those that have "telecommuting" in it's job description.

Now, here's the tip. There are telecommuting jobs on Craigslist that are not listed under "telecommuting." To find them, you should put in the "Search for" box: "Work at Home" or "Work from Home."


Indeed.com

Also look into Indeed.com . . . is a job search engine. Actually, they describe themselves as:

Indeed is a search engine for jobs - with a radically different approach to job search. In one simple search, Indeed gives job seekers free access to millions of employment opportunities from thousands of websites. Indeed.com includes all the job listings from major job boards, newspapers, associations and company career pages.

In the WHAT box, place the keywords: telecommuting, work-at-home, work-from-home, etc.

Just these two resources can help you find good telecommuting jobs. But, don't worry, I'm going to be listing even more great resources that will help you find a work-at-home job.
Stay tuned.


Telecommuting Jobs, Work at home jobs, telework, hom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Really, I am interested.